Apr 6, 2010

Thank you!

Thanks to our neighbors:

Clay Nidiffer and Toby Sissons for serving as entry gate keepers, keeping our entry gates landscaped;

Matt Smith and family at Redline Signs for our garage sale banners;

Also thanks to those who volunteered for the MMNA Board of Directors for 2010-2011:
Larry Synar; Gretchen Alexander; Joanne Welsh; Jeanie Newell; Amanda Houk Copley; Justine Miller; Shamone Hubbert; Mark Kraft and Ashleigh Kraft; Clint Baxter; Steve Jaggers; Kristi Stanger and Sarah Hummel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have flowers available for the entry sign areas. My mother recently passed and I have been digging up/dividing many of the plants on her property just so they won't get mowed and have way more than I can use. There are many suprise lilies (pink naked ladies) iris, star flower and day lilies. You can contact me @ zeldasmomma@yahoo.com Nancy Terry 2413 S. Toledo